Monday, April 6, 2015

Big Changes!

Hello my avid readers!

I have some very exciting news! I have recently finished my student teaching and will be looking for a job starting next week. While I am very nervous for the job hunt, I cannot wait to start this next chapter of my life that I have worked so hard for.

But enough about me, my announcement to you all is that I will be making some big changes to the website! Look for these changes and more!


  • New layout/format to make the site easier to navigate and more exciting to look at!
  • A helpful links page to help you find where I get my information from
  • Holidays will also have their own tabs to more easily find craft projects
  • The ability to share, pin, and post ideas that you find helpful from my blog
  • More fun and easy ideas from my student teaching experience! 

These changes will be taking place within the next week or so, so be sure to come back and see everything really soon!

Until then, enjoy the spring weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment